It rattles when I push on the gas and after I'm driving it sometimes rattles when the car is idling. A few weeks ago,the ABS and SRS lights came on when I turned on the car. I had no electrical (power windows, a/c and radio wouldn't work) and it wouldn't go out of park. After turning the key 3 times, it went back to normal. This has happened twice lately, but I was told that you can reboot the computer by turning the key 3 times. I'm not sure if the computer system is related to my rattling problem. Please advise.
I drive a 1992 Volvo 940GL. Lately, it has a loud raspy rattling. on 1992 Volvo 940
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?