It rattles when I push on the gas and after I'm driving it sometimes rattles when the car is idling. A few weeks ago,the ABS and SRS lights came on when I turned on the car. I had no electrical (power windows, a/c and radio wouldn't work) and it wouldn't go out of park. After turning the key 3 times, it went back to normal. This has happened twice lately, but I was told that you can reboot the computer by turning the key 3 times. I'm not sure if the computer system is related to my rattling problem. Please advise.
I drive a 1992 Volvo 940GL. Lately, it has a loud raspy rattling. on 1992 Volvo 940
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?
1992 Volvo 940 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($323 - 464) in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 136) in Strawberry, AR
- Starter Replacement ($291 - 511) in Tallulah, LA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Death Valley, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in San Tan Valley, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,416 - 1,447) in McAlester, OK