drive it, But can i drive it if i keep water in it to another shop about 30 miles away? I have since learned that the timing chain wasn't redone as the new water pump did get put in and it has almost 200,000. But i was told it had been tore into before. maybe the chain was good. I thought it would all be done together.
I dont have a pressure tester my self and the shop that fixed it told me not to on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerJanuary 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Reinbeck, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($152 - 240) in Draper, VA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($800 - 1,619) in North Aurora, IL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burnsville, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($530 - 646) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,064 - 1,264) in Plymouth, MA