I have replaced the radiator (new), replaced the Antifreeze with the green 50/50 mix and the radiator/thermostat temperature sensor. I am told that the fluid in the radiator is not warming up fast enough? How do I get the light to stay off? thanks
I continue to receive an engine code - P0128 with the check engine light. on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?
- can't take key out once I turn off car, If I wiggle shift gear stick it come