I have replaced the radiator (new), replaced the Antifreeze with the green 50/50 mix and the radiator/thermostat temperature sensor. I am told that the fluid in the radiator is not warming up fast enough? How do I get the light to stay off? thanks
I continue to receive an engine code - P0128 with the check engine light. on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?
- can't take key out once I turn off car, If I wiggle shift gear stick it come
- My key will not turn at all to start car. Steering wheel locked
- My car won't start. Locked steering wheel can't get key in all the way
- What does the hold button located on the console behind the gear shit used for?