Had code P0401. Cleaned carbon out of passageway from EGR to throttle body (intake) account insufficient flow. Do I need to clear the check engine light or will it go out on its own? I need to get the car smogged.
I cleared EGR problem. Do I need to clear the check engine light? on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Deedsville, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - 256) in Bartelso, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($292 - 674) in Voss, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,564 - 2,060) in Gilbert, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in New Church, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Spencerville, IN