Had code P0401. Cleaned carbon out of passageway from EGR to throttle body (intake) account insufficient flow. Do I need to clear the check engine light or will it go out on its own? I need to get the car smogged.
I cleared EGR problem. Do I need to clear the check engine light? on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Deedsville, IN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($229 - 305) in Bartelso, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 399) in Voss, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Gilbert, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($227 - 339) in New Church, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 660) in Spencerville, IN