also my cystitis converter turns red hot at times whats causes this problem and how can i fix this
i checked the codes on my car and the code i got was PO 320 and PO171 on 2000 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti