off the plug I smelled and smelled a little like gas also when I drove this car for a test drive from the start I would floor the gas and the engine kept running at a high RPM I hot to throw it in park and shut off the car. I pumped the pedal and it went back to low RPM but this car has done this several times is it a linkage problem
I changed the plugs and when I pulled one of the plugs a lot of moisture dripped on 1998 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?