also says cud b poor electrical connection. where do i look
I changed the ect sensor & the check engine light is still on. p0117 on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($259 - 432) in Lakeville, MA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Pisek, ND
- Fuel Filter Change ($76 - 121) in Delta, AL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millstadt, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($180 - 225) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($177 - 219) in Buchanan Dam, TX