I changed the ABS sensors of my Chrysler Pacifica 2006 but the light still on. What else can I do to fix it?
I changed the abs sensors but the light still on. What else can I do to fix it? on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($382 - 612) in Bellwood, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yatahey, NM
- Wheel Bearing Service ($140 - 175) in Danville, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,322 - 1,385) in Chaska, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($227 - 255) in Mentmore, NM