I changed my fuel pump and fuel filter, the car started and ran for about 30 miles, now it won't start. It sounds like it is just not getting any fuel. It just won't turn over. I did hear some noise, so I think the fuel pump is working, but when it came in the mail, it was not packed in box tight. Not sure it could have gone out that fast. I also had changed the relay switch before we put the new pump & filet on.
I changed out my fuel pump & filter,car started first few times, now it wont. on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very