I changed my fuel pump and fuel filter, the car started and ran for about 30 miles, now it won't start. It sounds like it is just not getting any fuel. It just won't turn over. I did hear some noise, so I think the fuel pump is working, but when it came in the mail, it was not packed in box tight. Not sure it could have gone out that fast. I also had changed the relay switch before we put the new pump & filet on.
I changed out my fuel pump & filter,car started first few times, now it wont. on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Lehigh, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Enderlin, ND
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Brownsville, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Saulsbury, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Van Horne, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Refugio, TX