I changed my fuel pump and fuel filter, the car started and ran for about 30 miles, now it won't start. It sounds like it is just not getting any fuel. It just won't turn over. I did hear some noise, so I think the fuel pump is working, but when it came in the mail, it was not packed in box tight. Not sure it could have gone out that fast. I also had changed the relay switch before we put the new pump & filet on.
I changed out my fuel pump & filter,car started first few times, now it wont. on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch