I went to a Cad. Dealer they took the old keys and the ones that came with the column I put in made keys but they did not work. How do I change Comps, in this car. I can get the comp. from the car I got the steering column out of will that work.
I changed my steering column. How do I reset the com. to work with new keys. on 1991 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1991 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($284 - 378) in Lambert, MS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($274 - 410) in Golden, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($666 - 1,889) in Dahlgren, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($320 - 495) in Laramie, WY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Rosedale, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($134 - 185) in Hustle, VA