Sometimes runs bad when hot like maybe a misfire. Other then that no real symptom of anything?
I changed my oil and found gas in it about 3gallons worth. Any idea of causes y? on 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Barrackville, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Monterey Park, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($313 - $404) in Waskom, TX
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($455 - $1,043) in Ulysses, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($135 - $153) in Cambridge, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($79 - $92) in Surveyor, WV