While driving to work about a week ago my fuel gauge started to rise and drop and the car cut off, I originally thought I was out of gas so put gas in and after a couple times of turning over the car started back up. two days ago the car shut off while driving again and would not restart I changed the fuel pump and car still wont start and now i here a clicking noise that comes from under the car near the pump as well as under the hood near the fuse panel when car is not started and i dont even have key in ignition. why? some one help please?????
I changed my fuel pump and car still wont start, cranks but wont turn over, why? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($303 - $464) in Paxton, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($384 - $645) in Belmont, OH
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - $76) in Cushing, ME
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($335 - $397) in Hebron, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - $345) in Wolcott, IN