I changed my cam shaft and the car still wont start. It would make a clicking sound when I'm trying to start it.
I changed my cam shaft and the car still wont start. Why is that? on 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2001 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($281 - 362) in Fishertown, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Whitehall, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($294 - 464) in Tipton, MO
- Clutch Replacement ($859 - 1,104) in Drakesboro, KY
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($318 - 674) in Grenada, MS
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($120 - 217) in Wadsworth, TX