I can not get brake fluid to the rear brakes
I changed my brake pads but now I am having trouble bleeding the brakes on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Barboursville, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mansfield, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Northport, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Vesta, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($203 - 225) in Issaquah, WA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($223 - 1,693) in Rosalie, NE