The brake pad and disc were just changed. but the next day, after a while the car vibrated and showed check engine and VSC lights. the lights are yet to go off completely as it has been reset with the scanner. also, the car still vibrates occasionally.
I changed my brake pad and disc. now the car vibrates with VSC/checkengine error on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Why is Car unresponsive upon acceleration in stop and go traffic . Occasionally?
- How can I restart the engine after water entered into the engine.
- What would happen if I don't put premium fuel in the car?
- How do I reset the tire pressure light on the dash?
- Why does the tire air pressure light come on all the time?