The brake pad and disc were just changed. but the next day, after a while the car vibrated and showed check engine and VSC lights. the lights are yet to go off completely as it has been reset with the scanner. also, the car still vibrates occasionally.
I changed my brake pad and disc. now the car vibrates with VSC/checkengine error on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Elliottsburg, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in New Windsor, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($58 - 79) in Reading, MI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($47 - 72) in Rio Frio, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($826 - 839) in Marietta, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Somerset, NJ