My battery had a bad cell so I bought a new one. when I changed it out all the electrical components work IE ,.radio, windows. Now it won't even turn over now. I put the old battery in and I tries to start but doesn't enough juice. had new battery check and it is good.
I changed my battery out and now it won't turn over. on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?