My battery had a bad cell so I bought a new one. when I changed it out all the electrical components work IE ,.radio, windows. Now it won't even turn over now. I put the old battery in and I tries to start but doesn't enough juice. had new battery check and it is good.
I changed my battery out and now it won't turn over. on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
- How much 2 set timing, I had belt changed and timing seems 2 to b off
- Will fixing a crankshaft rear main seal fix misfire&fuel pressure/lean codes?
2001 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,323 - $1,582) in Dickens, NE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Woodruff, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($402 - $1,077) in Newton, NC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($223 - $302) in Tome, NM
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Pittsville, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($145 - $176) in Eufaula, AL