changed the engine and harness what all do we need to check when replacing engine for as electrical
i changed engine and the harness , now electrical box isn't receptive on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1992 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Port Clinton, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($365 - 894) in North East, PA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 97) in Ardmore, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Pearblossom, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($498 - 564) in Ragland, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($343 - 584) in Corning, IA