I did a scan on my cadillac, and the codes came back saying, PCM P0107 and PCM P1107. and the battery is still not charging, please help.
I change the alternator, why still recieving in the panel service charg syste ? on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paxton, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in Belmont, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($386 - 507) in Cushing, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($426 - 467) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($622 - 1,451) in Wolcott, IN