Car drove fine all day, key fob has been giving my some problems, like having to enter through passenger door. Lights come on, dash lights as well, cannot jump off car. When I got out of the car, I tried to re enter and the key will not get me in, nor does the key fob work
I cant start my car, battery ok, has gas, no clicking sound, now I'm locked out. on 2008 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?