Car drove fine all day, key fob has been giving my some problems, like having to enter through passenger door. Lights come on, dash lights as well, cannot jump off car. When I got out of the car, I tried to re enter and the key will not get me in, nor does the key fob work
I cant start my car, battery ok, has gas, no clicking sound, now I'm locked out. on 2008 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2008 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lawrence Township, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($124 - 205) in Sebree, KY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Baltic, CT
- 30,000 Mile Service ($397 - 564) in Wittman, MD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($316 - 355) in Neville, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($383 - 427) in Shamrock, TX