Car drove fine all day, key fob has been giving my some problems, like having to enter through passenger door. Lights come on, dash lights as well, cannot jump off car. When I got out of the car, I tried to re enter and the key will not get me in, nor does the key fob work
I cant start my car, battery ok, has gas, no clicking sound, now I'm locked out. on 2008 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2008 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
2008 Dodge Durango Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($548 - $646) in Lawrence Township, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sebree, KY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($157 - $211) in Baltic, CT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Wittman, MD
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Neville, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($179 - $200) in Shamrock, TX