I can't shift out of park when it is cold. The ACC trick does not work either. When it warms up to 45 or higher it works fine. I'm wondering if there is a linkage that needs to be lubricated?
I can't shift out of park. on 1996 Mercury Villager
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump