when i push it in it just seems to stop doesnt go any futher they are the exact same is there something i am not doing for this to happen
i cant seem to get slave cylinder back into the shoe its just solid? on 1999 Audi A4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
1999 Audi A4 Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($180 - 267) in Moorhead, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($308 - 401) in Stacy, NC
- 125,000 Mile Service ($100 - 173) in Morvin, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($405 - 523) in Truckee, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,183 - 1,240) in Colfax, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Douglassville, PA