I've put cardboard in front of the radiator and the engine temp. goes up, but still just slightly warm air?
I can't seem to get good heat out of my Mazda B2200 on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1992 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Dry Branch, GA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manawa, WI
- 70,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Vesper, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 212) in Mount Carbon, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($409 - 450) in Macon, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 490) in Morrison, IL