It thinks it's in reverse. I can however shift it into park once the engine is off but when I go to start it, it still thinks its in reverse and I have to shift into neutral to actual start the can. Any help would be great
I can't put my van into park while the engine is on. on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
- NO bus in odometer reading,