When I go to fill the gas tank - it will only take less than .1 gallon or less at a time without shutting the pump off. Just started about a two weeks ago and now happens all the time. Does anyone know what is causing this and what I need to do to fix it?
I can't put gas in the tank without it constantly clicking off (as in full tank) on 2008 Jeep Compass
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Compass Questions
- Apparent total electrical failure; possible faulty TIPM?
- I can't put gas in fuel tank, it keeps shutting off pump
- loses power when heater is on..codes u1407,u1424,u1425..was told tcm needs too b
- im only getting heat out of the far left ports selector is working what is prob
- My 2012 Jeep Compass stalls about once a month and the MLI light comes on.
2008 Jeep Compass Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Anson, ME
- 138,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Keavy, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Statenville, GA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($177 - 253) in Faulkner, MD
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Glyndon, MN
- Horn Replacement ($95 - 129) in Havre de Grace, MD