Also the readiness codes for the oxygen sensors will not clear or complete. There are no trouble codes showing. Any suggestions, I need to get one more to clear before I can get it inspected. It will pass inspection with only two readiness codes not clear.
I can't get the readiness code for the catalyst sensor to clear-no trouble codes on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start