Also the readiness codes for the oxygen sensors will not clear or complete. There are no trouble codes showing. Any suggestions, I need to get one more to clear before I can get it inspected. It will pass inspection with only two readiness codes not clear.
I can't get the readiness code for the catalyst sensor to clear-no trouble codes on 1997 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($57 - $261) in Talmage, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - $275) in Addis, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - $191) in Summerville, OR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - $210) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Branch, LA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($555 - $587) in Oradell, NJ