Also the readiness codes for the oxygen sensors will not clear or complete. There are no trouble codes showing. Any suggestions, I need to get one more to clear before I can get it inspected. It will pass inspection with only two readiness codes not clear.
I can't get the readiness code for the catalyst sensor to clear-no trouble codes on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($353 - 488) in Talmage, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Addis, LA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 200) in Summerville, OR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - 507) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($127 - 161) in Branch, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Oradell, NJ