Also the readiness codes for the oxygen sensors will not clear or complete. There are no trouble codes showing. Any suggestions, I need to get one more to clear before I can get it inspected. It will pass inspection with only two readiness codes not clear.
I can't get the readiness code for the catalyst sensor to clear-no trouble codes on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?