i change the clutch. some body before me change it and took an engine push rod cut it down and put it in the slave cylinder made it 2 inches longer i put new slave in bled it it wont shift at all put the old rod back in made it a little better still hard to shift have to press clutch in real hard to make it shift oh yeah the reason i had to change the clucth is that the throw out bearing was completly gone turned to powder
i cant get my truck to shift right?
on 1995 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1995 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($307 - 542) in Fitchburg, MA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($494 - 885) in Smyrna, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Reidsville, NC
- Starter Replacement ($355 - 493) in Victoria, IL
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($54 - 67) in Yorkshire, OH
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Fort Drum, NY