Tried a funnel and 16 in.hose,same results.
I can't get fuel into the tank,takes about a quart then backs up & is slowdrain on 2001 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Corfu, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($478 - 743) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Plumtree, NC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Spencerville, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($109 - 129) in Fruitland, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($333 - 686) in Elk City, OK