Tried a funnel and 16 in.hose,same results.
I can't get fuel into the tank,takes about a quart then backs up & is slowdrain on 2001 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($777 - 948) in Corfu, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($610 - 723) in Plumtree, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencerville, OK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,084 - 1,196) in Fruitland, MD
- Horn Replacement ($164 - 192) in Elk City, OK