The air filter is getting a lot of oil in it. I was told to try changing the pcv valve, so I went to the parts store and got one but now I can't find anything that looks like what I got at the store
I can't find the pcv valve on my 1990 pony with 1.9 4cyl on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?