I think the fuse for my radio/cigar lighter is blown. I've read the manual to change the 20A fuse on the interior fuse box, but I can't locate the fuse box. The manual says it's on the left side of the driver's dash above the hood release but I just have one big panel covering everything from the steering column down to the pedals. Checked the whole dash and there's nothing that looks like a fuse box cover. I have the V6, standard transmission JLX model. Help?
I can't find the interior fuse box -- it's not where the manual says it is on 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.