The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2000 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Holts Summit, MO
- 105,000 Mile Service ($62 - 105) in Ireton, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($703 - 841) in Alcova, WY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($83 - 122) in Rupert, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($150 - 263) in Melrose, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in Smithfield, KY