The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?
- Just replace the entire clutch kit and car will not go into gear