The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces