The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
2000 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($505 - 1,131) in Holts Summit, MO
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 370) in Ireton, IA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Alcova, WY
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rupert, VT
- Alternator Replacement ($317 - 590) in Melrose, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 94) in Smithfield, KY