The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one