The Gas tube is full like its the tank itself is totally full but theres no gas in the tank. The repair guys at Chevy told me to go to a different gas station but that made no sense and didnt work. its like somethings blocking it.
I cant add gas to my car. It takes maybe 20 cents then starts to spit fuel out. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2000 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($251 - 339) in Holts Summit, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($453 - 658) in Ireton, IA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($83 - 122) in Alcova, WY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rupert, VT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Melrose, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Smithfield, KY