Relay in the car has 3 prongs with a contact point in the middle. New relays I am told to cut a plastic sleeve off that is around the prongs and a plastic piece that is between the prongs. When you cut off the piece in the middle there is nothing there. No contact point.Part #81980-12110 I think part #81980-AA021 is needed but do not want to spend $ on a part I cannot see a picture of or at least someone to verify contact point in the middle.
I cannot find an exact flasher relay to replace what I have. on 2001 Lexus ES300
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Beedeville, AR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($418 - 568) in East Baldwin, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,973 - 2,503) in Chapmanville, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($539 - 665) in Cranks, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($615 - 1,042) in Woodleaf, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($455 - 523) in Hensley, AR