Relay in the car has 3 prongs with a contact point in the middle. New relays I am told to cut a plastic sleeve off that is around the prongs and a plastic piece that is between the prongs. When you cut off the piece in the middle there is nothing there. No contact point.Part #81980-12110 I think part #81980-AA021 is needed but do not want to spend $ on a part I cannot see a picture of or at least someone to verify contact point in the middle.
I cannot find an exact flasher relay to replace what I have. on 2001 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2001 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Beedeville, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in East Baldwin, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Chapmanville, WV
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($71 - 119) in Cranks, KY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($113 - 159) in Woodleaf, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Hensley, AR