it a 2003 Audi A4 1.8t inline 4. for some reason only occasionally will i hear the engine knock only when i shut off it never does it while i drive or turn it on. just when i turn the ignition off. if anybody knows please help. thanks.
i can hear my engine knocking only sometimes when i turn my car off. any help? on 2003 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2003 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in Norwood, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 464) in Deer Lodge, MT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($354 - 404) in Huntsville, TN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Cayce, SC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,900 - 2,996) in Belfast, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($278 - 340) in Howard, CO