I just want to return it to "normal", friend of mine says I may have to replace "springs"-whats that going to cost? And he said that he isn't sure but some of the years you could lower the Cabriolet by tightening down a bolt on the underside? Help!
I bought this cab lowered....I want to "unlower" it....what are my options? Thanks! on 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?