I just want to return it to "normal", friend of mine says I may have to replace "springs"-whats that going to cost? And he said that he isn't sure but some of the years you could lower the Cabriolet by tightening down a bolt on the underside? Help!
I bought this cab lowered....I want to "unlower" it....what are my options? Thanks! on 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(7)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(12)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls(1)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Princeville, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weimar, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Fentress, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($290 - 417) in Fonda, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bethpage, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Metaline Falls, WA