I can't find the inflator hose anywhere on net. the pump works i think, but need the long hose. thx
I bought this but it didn't come with the inflator hose on 2006 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2006 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($428 - 629) in Madisonville, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Pitman, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Walkertown, NC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($136 - 285) in Lowake, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($451 - 626) in Wilson, MI