I can't find the inflator hose anywhere on net. the pump works i think, but need the long hose. thx
I bought this but it didn't come with the inflator hose on 2006 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2006 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($350 - 646) in Madisonville, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($193 - 309) in Pitman, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Walkertown, NC
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($519 - 624) in Lowake, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($450 - 514) in Wilson, MI