lately my charger has been stalling on me while driving, all the warning lights on the dashboard comes on and the vehicle stops moving. i have changed the plugs,engine oil and the oil filter. also serviced the fuel pump and checked all plug contacts(coil) still no change on the problem.
i bought my 2006 charger from a friend January this year on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Volga, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - 1,554) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Rock, SC
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Borger, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($51 - 81) in Julesburg, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 461) in Florence, IN