battery is not maintaining its charge while driving and not while turned off
I bought brand new battery and alternator problem is car turns off while driving on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Stockholm, ME
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - 431) in Southampton, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 274) in Deer Isle, ME
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Zwolle, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 91) in Carson, WA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Steward, IL