I bought a like New rebuilt Head Block for My 97 Honda Civic! it didn't have the seal instelled into it and what a Mess when i installed it, after finding out in the very end that you have to installed it on a shipping return label what a place to put that! My Question is how many seal does the Block need to be installed into it i did the one by the outer shaft by the Sproket
I bought a like New rebuilt Head Block for My 97 Honda Civic on 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?