I bought a like New rebuilt Head Block for My 97 Honda Civic! it didn't have the seal instelled into it and what a Mess when i installed it, after finding out in the very end that you have to installed it on a shipping return label what a place to put that! My Question is how many seal does the Block need to be installed into it i did the one by the outer shaft by the Sproket
I bought a like New rebuilt Head Block for My 97 Honda Civic on 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Lansing, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Oconto, WI
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Edgerton, WY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Stanardsville, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 796) in Jacksonburg, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($179 - 285) in Cimarron, KS