When i bought the car the car was good but last day i drove the car for almost 400 kms and then i came to know about this position. Somebody told me that you should go for engine flushing ?? Secondly its and automatic transmission car ..plzz help me out !
I bought a camry 2005 ! it vibrates in idle position and creates a sound ?? on 2005 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2005 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($483 - $651) in Walnut, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($383 - $703) in Recluse, WY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($286 - $406) in Reidsville, GA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,098 - $1,424) in Cannon Falls, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($267 - $377) in Zionsville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($445 - $904) in Blomkest, MN