When i bought the car the car was good but last day i drove the car for almost 400 kms and then i came to know about this position. Somebody told me that you should go for engine flushing ?? Secondly its and automatic transmission car ..plzz help me out !
I bought a camry 2005 ! it vibrates in idle position and creates a sound ?? on 2005 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2005 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($616 - 877) in Walnut, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Recluse, WY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in Reidsville, GA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($206 - 239) in Cannon Falls, MN
- CV Joint Replacement ($389 - 2,176) in Zionsville, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Blomkest, MN