now that i got key car wont start?
i bought 1998 camaro at a auction with no key and some wires were disconnected on 1998 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1998 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,310) in Goshen, AR
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($83 - 122) in Muleshoe, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($215 - 392) in Cibolo, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in East Bethany, NY
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($462 - 1,129) in Broken Bow, OK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($83 - 90) in Manchester, MA