The gauges aren't working correctly. The lights stay on. I can hear a weird clicking noise coming from the back fuse box when I try to start it. Also certain things aren't turning off when I turn the key off.
I bottomed out in my car and now it won't start or turn over, why? on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but