The gauges aren't working correctly. The lights stay on. I can hear a weird clicking noise coming from the back fuse box when I try to start it. Also certain things aren't turning off when I turn the key off.
I bottomed out in my car and now it won't start or turn over, why? on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986