I unhooked the vacuume connector to the switch and traced the hoses. four of them go to two silver canisters under the dash another one goes into the dash and I lost it. I assume that one of these hoses has to go to the engine to provide the vacuume to the switch. I don't hear any air/ vacuume from the hoses at the connector with the engine running. How can I find out where the vacuume hose from the engine is located? Is there a diagram available to trace the hoses?
I am trying to fix the air/ heat selector, it only blows out the defrost. on 1998 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($360 - $428) in Fritch, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($559 - $668) in Chatham, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - $192) in Marysville, IN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - $401) in Huntsville, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($244 - $280) in Shapleigh, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($238 - $430) in Honaker, VA