I unhooked the vacuume connector to the switch and traced the hoses. four of them go to two silver canisters under the dash another one goes into the dash and I lost it. I assume that one of these hoses has to go to the engine to provide the vacuume to the switch. I don't hear any air/ vacuume from the hoses at the connector with the engine running. How can I find out where the vacuume hose from the engine is located? Is there a diagram available to trace the hoses?
I am trying to fix the air/ heat selector, it only blows out the defrost. on 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
- problem with heating and air condition
- How do I get the key out of the new ignition cylinder after replacing broken key
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($370 - 519) in Fritch, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($594 - 729) in Chatham, MS
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($334 - 433) in Marysville, IN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($210 - 308) in Huntsville, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,437 - 1,499) in Shapleigh, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($751 - 798) in Honaker, VA