this is the only thing holding me back. oil n engine light goes on and stays on. it goes off during hway driving. Thank you in advance, Bill
i am trying to find where the oil filter is located on this vehicle.thnx,Bill C. on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 182) in Volga, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($419 - 516) in White Rock, SC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Borger, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($322 - 424) in Julesburg, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($289 - 375) in Florence, IN