this is the only thing holding me back. oil n engine light goes on and stays on. it goes off during hway driving. Thank you in advance, Bill
i am trying to find where the oil filter is located on this vehicle.thnx,Bill C. on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($123 - 232) in Volga, WV
- 66,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - 349) in White Rock, SC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Borger, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($107 - 131) in Julesburg, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($276 - 350) in Florence, IN