When I disconect starter selenoid wire and use remote starter to start car it starts fine. So no 12 volts to starter selenoid. I checked the switch on the clutch pedal. 12 volts going in and out with key in start position. When you press cluth pedal down power in but not out. What should I check next. ignition key??? fuse somewhere??? I have no wiring diagram or knowledge of where componetes are to test or how to test. I do have a volt ohm meter and 12 volt test light and know how to use them. thanks. Steve
I am trying to diagnos a no start problem 2002 Jeta diesel. on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?