i need to know if i remove the flywheel or the ac compressor, i have already tried lifting the motor. where the engine mount meet the oil pan. it is a u shaped engine mount. my car is a 1998 chevy cavalier
i am trying to change my oil pan on a 98 chevy cavalier on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!