i am trying to change my oil pan on a 98 chevy cavalier on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier

i need to know if i remove the flywheel or the ac compressor, i have already tried lifting the motor. where the engine mount meet the oil pan. it is a u shaped engine mount. my car is a 1998 chevy cavalier

by in San Antonio, TX on August 08, 2011
0 answers