the color of the wires are a different color on the after market piece then on the original one. Do you know how to get wiring correct
I am trying to change a fuel sending unit in a 2001 honda passport on 2001 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
2001 Honda Passport Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($190 - $251) in Shipman, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($846 - $1,106) in Carolina, RI
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($188 - $507) in Stillmore, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($233 - $382) in Tuscarawas, OH
- Horn Replacement ($67 - $76) in Texarkana, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($174 - $267) in Slater, CO