The headlights work sometimes and not others without banging on the fuse box assembly..
I am told the TIPM is defective. Where is it located? on 2008 Dodge Nitro
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Car won't start just clicks
- Wouldn't start got batt.same thing happen new alternator.same thing.now use cabl
- not much heat when driving more when idling changed heater core no air in system
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
2008 Dodge Nitro Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($116 - 166) in Concord, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 329) in Put In Bay, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($125 - 163) in Vernon, CO
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Davisville, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($612 - 656) in Maysville, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($463 - 494) in Snowflake, AZ