What is VFUEL? In addition the right front sway bar link, differential service, and an alignment has been recommended. Do I really need these repairs? The car has less than 55,000 miles.
I am told by the dealer that the car needs VFUEL fuel induction service. Why? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- doors and truck wont suck in
- Why do my car just shuts off with no warning? Replc crank sensor.. Same problem
- how to remove the head light on a 1996 Mercedes Benz S420
- how to bypass security car wont start. cranks but security lights flash and it inhibits it from starting. driver door not closing
- Occasionally it won't start. All lights etc work but starter just clicks.