What is VFUEL? In addition the right front sway bar link, differential service, and an alignment has been recommended. Do I really need these repairs? The car has less than 55,000 miles.
I am told by the dealer that the car needs VFUEL fuel induction service. Why? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1999 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fromberg, MT
- 75,000 Mile Service ($249 - 352) in Telegraph, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($463 - 1,270) in Twelve Mile, IN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rock City Falls, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Gunnison, CO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($747 - 843) in Windsor, CA