What do you recommend and if I take it to my dealer what would something like that cost.
I am starting to see a some small spots of rust above my rear wheel. on 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2004 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($168 - 197) in Colony, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashville, PA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dingle, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($96 - 168) in Gilberton, PA
- CV Joint Replacement ($269 - 392) in East Syracuse, NY
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Dallas, GA