The inner ones have almost no play to them.
I am replacing the outer tie rod ends, should I change the inner ones as well?
on 2005 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
2005 Honda Civic Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($429 - 567) in Concord, IL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Milton, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hulbert, OK
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Robesonia, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Bement, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($128 - 170) in Millerville, AL