i hit a curb and the aframe got bent the tire rubs the wheel well. and the wheel is very bent.i have a pretty good nset of toolf but have not done this in my driveway evev.
i am replacing the lower control arm. are the any though steps?
on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve