i hit a curb and the aframe got bent the tire rubs the wheel well. and the wheel is very bent.i have a pretty good nset of toolf but have not done this in my driveway evev.
i am replacing the lower control arm. are the any though steps?
on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?