i hit a curb and the aframe got bent the tire rubs the wheel well. and the wheel is very bent.i have a pretty good nset of toolf but have not done this in my driveway evev.
i am replacing the lower control arm. are the any though steps?
on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds